Firstly, go to this link http://usclubsoccer.sidelinesportsdoc.com/ to complete and pay via credit card ($5) the Training Program (Sideline Sports Doc). After 100% completion, you will be e-mailed a certificate. Save the certificate to your computer and upload in the designated Sideline Sports Doc upload on the background check screening application.
Secondly, Please send an email to email@example.com to receive an auto-reply email with the link, U.S. Soccer access code, and instructions to take the required SafeSport online training course. (The U.S. Center for SafeSport and U.S. Soccer will not allow the code to be posted publicly.) After 100% completion save the certificates to your computer and upload the master certificate in the designated SafeSport Training upload on the background check screening application.
Thirdly, go to this link https://usclub.sportngin.com/register/form/317485477 to complete and pay via credit card ($18) the background screening application.
- You will be asked to provide your certificates from both Training Programs to complete the background screening as WYSL is not linked to the API. The certificates must be provided to complete the application. Note: US Club Soccer Admin will be reviewing the certificates uploaded and advise the league if the wrong certificate(s) were uploaded.
- You must choose “WYSL – Westchester Youth Soccer League” as your “Club” (at bottom of the Club pulldown menu). DO NOT TYPE IN ANYTHING. DO NOT choose your actual club!! (If you do, you will not be credited.)
- Watch your e-mails in case the background provider needs to contact you regarding any questions they might have.
- You will receive a confirmation when the screening has been completed. No need to forward.
- You need to do it this way and in this order.
- Any questions, ask your club registrar. They can tell you if you have been marked “eligible” or not. This process can take up to ten days. You do not need to contact the League. This background check will be good for any affiliated US Club league/club for up to 2 years.
IF HAVING TROUBLE WITH LINKS CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS:
Phone: (914) 235-5110
Fax: (914) 235-5323
32 Elm Place, Suite 1S
Rye, New York 10580