To: Club Presidents & Registrars October 3, 2019
The WYSL will again run a Boy’s and Girl’s High School Mini-Season, JV (U15-16) and VAR (U17-U19) starting in November. Teams will play a three-game season with games on the following weekends: November 2/3, 9/10 & 16/17. (The weekends of November 23/24, Nov 30/Dec 1 and Dec 7/8 may be used if needed.)
To apply for WYSL Mini-Season each Club Registrar must:
1) Complete the attached application and return it to Lee D’Argenio by Friday, October 18
2) Complete an online application/seeding form for each team at Got Soccer HERE
3) Pay the mini-season fee of $425.00 per team (to cover referee and league costs).
4) Pay a pre-spring high school one-season registration fee of $1250 to be pre-registered and covered for insurance for the mini season,
Or, if not playing WYSL for Spring 2020, pay $30 per player for insurance (and coaches $26 with approved background checks.) *If already registered and insured, provide copies of player passes and pay $20 per player.)
Please Note: send two separate checks, both made payable to WYSL along with application.
Guest Teams must complete all the steps listed above and register on SIP via the WYSL guest team link.
– Lee D’Argenio/WYSL League Registrar